Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You've Been Robbed!

This post is brought to you by Notorious BIG's Playa Hater.

Okay so now I will tell you about the biggest, saddest face of Spring Break (and my whole life for that matter)! I was a victim of IDENTITY THEFT [insert mysterious sounding music]. Some horrible person that prolly has stinky breath & bad hair illegally withdrew about $1,500 out of my account [insert the Wendy Williams wows]. I know I can't believe it either. The ugly culprits made several withdrawals ranging from $200 to $400 from two different ATM's in British Columbia & Montreal in Canada! They were also making purchases in Wisconsin & Ohio! Yeah they tried to screw me over big time! I don't know how they did it and I will prolly never know; maybe it was an inside job or something. But Bank of America jumped on it very quickly & replaced all my money within about 3 days. So now I'm patiently waiting on a new debit card because this cash only mess is for the birds!

The moral of this story, watch your account 'cause the people are out to get you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! We should find those BITCHES, and whup they ass real East Saint Louis, North Memphis 10 and and uh Decatur, GA like, thanks!!!

See this is why I no longer have a bank account...I have been a victim too many times...I refuse...besides its overrated anyways, no thanks!