Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"We Don't Talk No More..."

This post is brought to you by 112's It's Over Now from the Room 112 cd.

I haven't blogged in almost a month now & I'm starting to think that I'm over it. I feel like there are so many other (and more important) things that I can/should be doing. So I think I'm going on hiatus. And it's very probable that the hiatus will be permanent. But never say never. I might be back.

But I will leave you with some words of wisdom (well I think they're wise). Love yourself first. Be true to yourself. Put yourself first. Be honest (lying is so unattractive)! But if you're going to lie, at least be honest with yourself. Find time to love and laugh. Remember that everything happens for a reason (I think it's to teach you a lesson). Be thankful. See the forest, not just the trees. Most important...ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!

Love Ya...Smooches...Til Next Time...& All That Good Stuff!

No comments: