Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's Me Again...

This post is brought to you by Tweet's It's Me Again!

"It's me again and I'm grateful for another chance..." Okay so I have neglected my blog for the last month but for good reason...FINALS (and they were a beast) but that's over so I can go back to being a regular person (well at least for a couple months).

School has ended so the VACAY has began! I'm in Memphis headed to St. Louis and one last stop in Atlanta before going back to Philly to start working (so I haven't gotten a job yet but I'm waiting to hear back about an interview I had last week - details @ a later date).

I AM A 3L NOW! (Caution: Random Announcements Ahead - LOL)

Nothing too exciting going on right now. I did have the pleasure of seeing Johnny Legend (again) at the Beale Street Music Festival! He was AWESOME (but really are we surprised)! Got to spend QT with fam and friends that I hadn't seen in a while. But most importantly I had another slumber party with my favorite: J-BOOGIE (my bad shawty LOL)! And of course we had a blast!

GRADUATION IS A MERE 12 MONTHS AWAY!

Not much else to blog about right now but I'm sure I'll have plenty more stories to tell! So till next time...

Smooches Lovers!

P.S. I'M GOING TO BE A LAWYER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know yur bad shawty and plus AYE SHAWTY fucks wit me shawty, not u. thanks and have a great day.