Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Is You Happy?"

This post is brought to you by T.I.'s King!

This is yet another post inspired by Oprah. Today's show was about happiness and being satisfied with your life. There's a quiz designed by Ed Diener, a psychology professor at the University of Illinois and he's credited with being the founding father of happiness research (so he might know what he's talking about). You can go to Oprah's website to take the quiz (www.oprah.com). I took it and scored a 30 (give or take a few points) out of 35. This didn't really surprise me, I've always known I was a happy person.

If you take the quiz and your score says you're not the happiest, Dr. Diener recommends surrounding yourself with positive people that can see the good in you! They started talking about the laws of attraction (again) but it made sense to me this time. They were basically saying rid yourself of all things negative and allow in all things positive. Dr. Diener also said that you have to allow your life to be fantastic and you have to believe that you really can be completely happy.

Today's Challenge: Get out of your own way and make a conscious decision to be completely satisfied with you life. Take the quiz & BE HAPPY! (Humph I guess Mary J. could've been today's sponsor too!)

Smooches Lovers

No comments: