Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Think You're Crazy!!!

This post is brought to you by Gnarls Barkley!

Have you ever looked around (literally or figuratively) and wondered "Am I the only sane person in the world?!?!" Well I do this quite often. Sometimes I'll see/hear/read something that will really make me question these people that I share this Earth with (and I even call some of them friends - maybe I'm not so sane after all huh?) Are they delusional or am I the one that just doesn't know? Are they liars or do I just not know their truth? Did they choose the red pill but I chose the green one (whatever that means LOL)?

Nope I just really don't think it's me! But then again they're prolly thinking the same thing so who knows really! I just don't know what to think. I'm thinking I should keep my distance from those I label as "troubled" and stay a little closer to those that are more on my level of saneness.

Til Next Time . . . Smooches Lovers (and stay out of "TROUBLE")!!!

No comments: