Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ASHLEY DANIELLE...

This post is brought to you by the one, the only, the fabulous...ME!!!

I have been inspired by fellow bloggers to write a post all about me. Hopefully you will better understand who Ashley Danielle actually is...

THE FACTS: I am...
  • an African-American woman
  • a law student
  • a daughter/sister/granddaughter/cousin/friend
  • 24 years old
  • a Scorpio
  • the BIGGEST goof ball
  • a self-proclaimed fashionista
  • a shopaholic

I would do anything for my family and friends. I am extremely loyal. But if you cross me, I AM MEAN! My mommie is one of my bestest friends. I love to laugh. BB, Dez A Man & Daddy make me laugh. I have the strangest family ever and I LOVE IT! I miss Scott aka Big Boy! I'm a big kid. I still like to play dress-up. I love make-up. I LOVE SHOES!!! I'm slightly addicted to the Internet. I live by the motto: work hard, play harder. I miss New Orleans. I HATE girlfriend/boyfriend. I prefer lady & guy friend. I'm very analytical; I over think most things. I have an over-active imagination. I'm a social drinker. I don't do drugs. I've smoked cigars. I like Riesling (esp. Auslese)! I LOVE ME! I am my own best friend. I LOVE MY CURVES! I prefer classy to sexy. The Duke is my favorite. J-Bugg makes me smile. My friends are the BEST! I love sitcoms. I like football. I can do without baseball. The future scares me. The future excites me. I like "gangsta" rap. I love R&B. Carl Thomas, Chrisette Michele, John Legend & T.I. make me VERY HAPPY! So does Billie Holiday & John Coltrane. My movie collection ranges from The Little Mermaid to Office Space to The Godfather Trilogy. I might be considered Eclectic. I am a romantic. I like being girlie, sometimes. I don't have a favorite color. I love sunglasses! I think I'm cuter than I am sexy. I have a very sensitive nose. Everything MUST smell GOOD! I don't like cheese, mustard, or mayo. I had an imaginary friend when I was younger. He went down the drain (literally) when I got older. I like doing impressions. I LOVE Martin Lawrence. Mike Epps & Katt Williams make me laugh too. I can watch the same movie over & over again. I am a boy's girl. I can live without girls. Except TMC, LeeLee, Pook, Princess Nette, E. Bags, & maybe a few others. I like pink toes. I like neutral fingers. I like lilies and orchids. I love stuffed animals. I like big trucks. I love big bags. I want a house. I need a job.

That's all for now. This was kinda fun!

Til Next Time...Smooches Lovers!

2 comments:

SRJP said...

WHOOO HOOOO!
That WAS fun!
...and I got a mention!
How come Iunno errbody code names??
TMC??

Princess Chronicles said...

TMC = Taylor Marie Cooper!