Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Dilemma

This post is brought to you by Nelly & Kelly!

On Everybody Loves Raymond (one of my favorite shows - make fun of me if you like, I don't care) Ray gets 2 tickets to the Superbowl (he's a sports writer) and he asks his friend to go. Didn't ask his father, brother, or wife! When he & the friend get there all the other writers brought their wives so he starts feeling bad and sends for the wife. But get this - she doesn't get to go to the game!

And that brings me to today's question: Who gets to go? Does it depend on what the tickets are for and how many you get?

Fellas (like they're really reading this LOL) if you won two tickets to the Superbowl, who are you asking first? Does your significant other even stand a chance? Does she have to the wife? Does fam automatically take rank over "the homies"?

This isn't an easy question for me either! Is the Duke the lucky duck? But wait Queen Fee (that's my mommie!) freaking loves football & we would definitely have a ball! Decisions, decision!!!

What if it's one of those all expenses-paid trips? Okay I'll give 4 tickets for this one. Would it be a couple's thing? A girls' trip? Mother-Daughter-Grammie-Aunt bonding experience?

Ponder that til next time!

Smooches Lovers!

No comments: