Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

This post is brought to you by Shania Twain's Come On Over!

I think it's finally happened [insert mysterious music] I think I've turned into a real GIRL (AAAHHHH!) No I've never been a tomboy or anything but I didn't consider myself a "typical" girl either. So you might be wondering what this post is really about! Well since I've graduated from undergrad (2 yrs. ago - DU we love you) I've been able to tear up at the drop of a hat (they don't really drop but they're definitely there) & it's really starting to creep me out! I'm like some kinda big crybaby girl YUCK!

Yeah I know a lot of it can be attributed to my "special woman" time but it didn't used to be like this! And don't get me wrong, I'm not crying everyday (well not even every week for that matter) but for someone that only cried at funerals, even once a month is a bit much. Nor am I crying in class or anything weird like that but it's happening a little more frequently than normal.

What's even more strange is I don't even know what I'm crying about. I'm not coming home after a hard day crying in a glass of wine or looking at my less-than-fabulous grades leaving teardrop stains on the keyboard. It's almost like I can think myself sad (you know like the old people at church say they can think themselves happy). Sometimes I throw myself little pity parties & start thinking that if I fell in the tub & died no one would even know (remember that Sex and the City when Miranda fell in the bathroom & Aidan had to come help LOL). Yeah I know somebody would know & I'm being a weirdo (happens to the best of us) just a downfall of living alone in a city 1000's of miles away from family.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I'm just extremely in touch with my inner feelings! But don't like start worrying about me or anything! I really am a very happy person (I could also write a post on how much I amuse myself too LOL!) but every once in a while I start feeling a weepy & I allow myself a nice cleansing cry!

Smooches Lovers

No comments: