Sunday, April 1, 2007

Pimps Down Hos Up???

No one was brave enough to sponsor this one LOL!

Yes this is April 1st but no this is not a joke! I know I've already written my post for the day but I couldn't possibly past this up. Evidently an ex-pimp has written a relationship advice book for women and you'll never guess the title... If You Want Closure in Your Relationship, Start with Your Legs: A Guide to Understanding Men. Can you believe it? A pimp telling us to keep that quarter 'tween our legs! Ya gotta love it.

Big Boom is the author (I know it just keeps getting better!) The new edition (yep there's an old edition) is set to hit the shelves in June. Here's an article about it:
http://www.blackvoicesblogs.com/2007/03/29/big-boom-ex-pimp-tells-ladies-to-close-their-legs/ and Mr. Boom has a myspace page (of course) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=91457383.

I plan to thumb through a copy because I am dying to know what Mr. Boom has to say!

Smooches Lovers

1 comment:

SRJP said...

Actually I think this book might actually be worth the read, from what I've heard. So I've been planning to check it owt for a sec, (there was an article in Essence a couple issues ago) but I have yet to do so. So if yo skim first lemme know how goes...